If the users of the cardboard box shredder machine do not operate according to the specified instruction, the failure is inevitable, and it may damage the machine itself.
And it is very simple to use the cardboard box shredder machine. First, turn on the automatic switch, then place the cardboard box to the inlet, and then press the start button, the machine will automatically work.
How to maintain cardboard box shredder machine?
- The blades in the machine are sharp. When using, please be careful not to roll the clothes, tie, hair, etc. into the inlet to avoid accidental damage.
- If the shredded paper bucket is full, please remove it in time to avoid affecting the normal work of the cardboard box shredder machine.
- Do not put plastic, tape, hard metal into the machine.
- In order to extend the life of the machine, it is advisable that the amount of cardboard box should be less than the maximum amount.
- Do not shred corrugated cardboard with hard metal such as tape and nails, so as not to damage the blades.
- Lubricate the blade head regularly.
- To clean the machine, please cut off the power first, and never let the cleaning liquid enter the cardboard box shredding machine.
- Do not let sharp objects touch the case, otherwise, it will affect the appearance of the machine.
- Do not add too many cardboard boxes at one time to avoid cardboard box blockage.
What to do if a problem occurs when using cardboard box shredding machine
1. A lot of cardboard box blockage on the machine head
- When shredding cardboard boxes, they should be put into the inlet flatly and parallelly, and the finished carton must be removed in time.
- 2Improper blade installation causes blockage. In this case, it is recommended to ask the supplier for repair.
2. The shredding number is declining
- There is a slight paper blockage in the blade set, and it needs to be cleared.
- The power consumption of the machine is high.
- The discharge capacity of the capacitor is reduced, and the capacitor with the same parameter can be replaced.
3. Loud noise
- Check whether the anti-vibration rubber exists, or the anti-vibration rubber has aged and needs to be replaced in time.
- The friction on the blade shaft or gear is too large, and it needs to be lubricated by oil.
4. Cardboard box shredding machine can not stop
- The sensor is blocked by paper scraps, and it needs to be cleaned in time.
- The sensor is damaged.
- The sensor is de-soldered and needs to be re-soldered.
- The main circuit board has poor performance and needs to be repaired.