The cardboard shredder is widely used in most industries such as precision instruments, meters, electrical appliances, ceramics, handicrafts, cosmetics, furniture and other manufacturing industries. This machine can handle irregular waste cardboard, unqualified cartons, color boxes, paper boxes, with or without printing. More and more countries have begun to ban “non-degradable materials” as filling materials. In developed countries such as Europe and the United States, the shredder machine has been widely used for production. With the development of the times and people’s attention to environmental protection, the development prospect of this machine is still considerable. Next, I will introduce some methods for maintaining the cardboard shredder.
The maintenance of the cardboard shredder
- Do not place the machine in a place with children to avoid accidents;
- The knives in the machine are precise and sharp. Be careful when operating. Do not entangle the corners of your clothes, neckties, hair, etc. to avoid accidental damage;
- In order to prolong the life of the machine, try not to expand and cut corrugated cardboard with hard metals such as tape and nails in the workshop every time, so as not to damage the cutter head;
- To clean the casing of the machine, please cut off the power first, and wipe with a soft cloth moistened with detergent or soft soapy water. Do not let the solution enter the machine, and do not use bleach, gasoline or thin liquid to scrub.
- Do not let sharp objects touch the shell, so as not to affect the appearance of the machine;
- Add oil to the cutter head regularly and lubricate the cutter head to ensure smooth operation of the cutter head and prolong the service life of the machine.